Friday, February 14, 2014

Outfit Post : Happy Valentines Day!

"Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another." ~Thomas Merton

Hello everyone! Wishing you the sweetest Valentines Day today! I just got home from a fun filled date with John at our favorite mall. After having an early lunch at The ChopHouse, we went to watch the movie Vampire Academy. Surprisingly, I enjoyed it! I haven't read the novel though but probably due to my penchant for long haired gorgeous looking vamps, I was hooked! lol. After the movie, we went straight to the arcade and played like little kids. We won very few tickets though which I think was not fair because we played really well! So anyhow, might I ask what is your outfit for this Valentines Day? Are you all going for the traditional Red Valentines? Believe it or not, I've been stressing over what to wear on Valentines Day that is not Red! Then realizing I didn't have any red dress in my closet, I decided to wear Pink at least. Then again, I ended up wearing a monochrome outfit: Earth Tones! I never thought I would wear Brown on a Red day. Nonetheless, I believed the ensemble looked cute and John said I looked pretty! Lol. A nude cut out long sleeved top and floral skater skirt plus bejewelled flats definitely exudes that dainty and romantic vibe of this season! Tell me what you think :)







Top ; Virtual Styleish
Skirt ; Zipora Clothing
Shoes ; Random






Love Lots,


Find me on:

12 comments:

  1. awesome!!!! love your skirt dear!
    Happy Valentine's Day!! <3

    love lots,
    Tin

    mypoeticisolation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww cute look for V-day. Thanks for visiting again my blog. Stay in touch.

    xo
    Sam
    http://fabulouspetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so sweet in your floral printed dress <3
    btw, i followed you via GFC, let's keep in touch :)

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look, I really love the skirt and bag! :)

    Shadow Play

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the top! And that food looks delicious!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    http://ladynoree.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! Very feminine and dainty... I especially like that bag. The color is so bright and pretty <3

    http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like you had a great time celebrating! The food looks so yummy!

    xo Jackie

    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt! Belated Happy Valentine's day!


    love,
    Siane


    www.sianemico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super lovely pictures :)

    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so pretty! :) Happy (late) Valentine's Day!
    xx, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cute, flowy skirt!

    Emma
    www.emmacristy.com

    ReplyDelete