Monday, December 30, 2013

[Outfit Post]: Advance Happy New Year!!

Good day everyone! Today is December 31 already here in the Philippines and we are just a few hours away from welcoming the year 2014. It is quite surprising, in a good way though, that I very seldom hear firecrackers in our neighborhood lately. Normally you would hear super loud "ka-BOOM!!" and "BLAAM!!" right after Christmas, at every corner of the streets. It's really quiet today hmm.. I liked it! Lol


So anyway, this was what I wore yesterday. I anticipated that the malls would still be crowded and hot for that matter, so good thing I opted to wear something breezy and comfortable, and of course, colorful! The typical Fabulous Geek-kinda outfit ;p Oh my gosh, this makes it my last #OOTD for 2013! 







Top ; AI Fashion
Accessories ; AI Fashion
Pants and Sandals ; The Landmark
Bag ; Heiress' Crown


Photos by this sexy guy here:
John Erick Basilan

I sincerely hope that we will all have a wonderful year ahead overflowing with blessings of health, love, fortune and clothes lol. Enjoy the countdown and fireworks display everyone!
Ciao~


10 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty outfit. The top is gorgeous. I love the lace inset st the bodice and the color. I wish it was as warm where I am in the U. S. as where you are. I long to wear warm weather clothes again. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy New Year.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sharing! Really enjoy your post!
    Check my new post at http://fabulousweddingdress.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful top and pants! Love these colors and you look wonderful!
    Happy New Year!
    I'm following you also:)

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit! happ new year!

    x Karen
    http://dressinginlabels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool look and beautiful pics!!!!
    Happy new Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the visit and follow, following back.Cool outfit.
    Effortlesslady.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. As 31st December Marks
    The End Of The Old Year,
    Let Go Of The Of The Last Year's Failures,
    Disappointments And Grief,
    Fly High And Light
    With The Great And
    Endless Possibilities Of The New Year.

    May all your dreams come true my dear!
    a big big hug!
    love, Aida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute!
    Happy New Year!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice outfit i realy love it looking so perfect ....
    check our store ....
    Designer Misses Leather Jackets
    http://leatherfashionstyles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete